“It can be wonderful to be with your soulmate, and it can be very challenging to be with your soulmate.” — Marla Martenson
Earlier this week, I had the pleasure of interviewing Marla Martenson on my radio show. Chatting with the witty, insightful matchmaker truly rocked my world! I highly recommend pulling up a chair and a vanilla soy latte before hitting play.
Play or download the free podcast of our interview via iTunes—or using this link—to learn the following:
- Recent findings about what adults REALLY want for Valentine’s Day (Hint: It’s not chocolate!)
- Marla’s funniest—and true!—dating stories
- What makes the LA dating scene, er, unique!
- Marla’s definition of a soulmate and how to attract one
- Her dos and don’ts for online dating
- The best ways for singles to celebrate Valentine’s Day
- An outrageous excerpt from her latest memoir, Hearts on the Line
If you’ve enjoyed Girl Boner Radio and believe in its mission, for every woman to embrace her body and sexuality, I hope you’ll consider posting a rating and review on iTunes. To learn more about Marla’s fabulous work, visit her website and connect with her on Twitter. Many thanks for the support! ♥
For more romance and Valentine’s Day fun, check out these links:
Marla Martenson: Love is in the Air!
Dr. Sara Nasserzadeh: What is Valentine’s Day Really About?
Susie Lindau: With or Without a Lover, This Valentine’s Day is Yours!
BonBonBreak magazine: And Now I Celebrate Valentine’s Day by Alexandra Rosas
National Eating Disorders Association (by yours truly ;)): Become Your Own St. Valentine: 5 Ways to Love Your SELF
How do you define soulmate? Do you agree with Marla’s definition? What did you think of her dating tips and stories? What’s your favorite way to spend Valentine’s Day? I LOVE hearing your thoughts. ♥