“True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.” —Audrey Hepburn, poem by Sam Levinson
Welcome to the Beauty of a Woman BlogFest IV! That’s right! go four years we’ve been gathering together to celebrate real beauty. Whether you’re a veteran fester or a newbie, I’m so thrilled you’re joining us!
How to participate:
- Between 2/23 and 3/1, check out the following posts, which are separated by category: Original, which focuses on beauty over all, and Girl Boner, which centers on female sexuality.
- Read as many as you like, showing your support as desired, by commenting, liking and sharing posts you enjoy! (Bonus: If you read and comment on them all, you’ll gain up to 15 raffle points!)
- Use the raffle widget below for chances to win prizes!
The gorgeous artwork was created by A’driane Nieves (Girl Boner) and Renée A. Schuls-Jacobson (original). You could win one of these masterpieces, among other fabulous prizes!
We’re also giving away a grand prize from Style By Rayne, which includes a professional style consultation, bathing suit from Sunsets Inc. and a fragrance from Corpus Dei Perfumes, organic intimacy products from Good Clean Love, a contemporary art set by Stephen Vanek, a professional manuscript evaluation from Jennifer Redmond, a filmmaking Q&A with Melanie Wise, a Rekindle Your Desire workshop from Dr. Megan Fleming and more! For details, visit the prize page.
Bloggers: If you’ve signed up and do not see your link below, it means I wasn’t able to locate it. Please send me the link here ASAP so I can add you. Thanks!
- Susie Lindau: Beauty and the Aging Beast
- Jennifer S. Redmond: The Language of Beauty
- Tiffany A. White: Finding Beauty
- KM Huber: The Beauty of Being is the Truth of a Woman
- Rebecca Zanetti: She’s Popular Because She’s Skinny
- Amy S Kennedy: And Now Introducing My Mom! The Most Beautiful Woman In The Universe…I am Not Even Kidding.
- David N. Walker: Beauty From Inner Strength
- Kassandra Lamb: Forgiving My Body
- Audrey Kalman: The Beauty of Embracing Your Opposite
- Jenny Hansen: The Year I Became Bionic
- Beth Teliho: Creation
- Louise Behiel: What Makes a Woman Beautiful?
- Eli Pacheco: How a Boy Sees the Beauty of a Woman
- Shan Jeniah: The Beauty That Is…Me!
- PJ Sharon: Dear Teen Me
- Amaryllis Turman: What I Learned About Myself From Dieting
- Kourtney Heintz: The Beauty of Choice
- Patricia Sands: Believe in the Beauty of Your Dreams
- Mike Sirota: Winema and Frank: A Love Story
- Julie Glover: Dare To Be Different: The Beauty of a Girl
- Mina: Getting Past Eeyore Days
- Jan Morrill: It Hurts To Be Beautiful
- It’s A Dome Life: Beauty is Only Soul Deep
- Helen Espinosa: Finding Beauty Within
- Elizabeth Anne Mitchell: A Love Letter To My Wrinkles
- Jacqui: French Women’s Beauty Secret, Revealed
- Sheri Fink: A Woman Far Beyond a Pretty Face
- Kate Wood: It’s Time We Show Up
- Ayesha Hilton: Is Your Body a Maserati or a Station Wagon?
- Stephanie Dryer: My Girl Boner For August McLaughlin
- Jessica Audacious: The Beauty of the Tankini
- Catherine Johnson: Feel Great Your Way
- Dana Ellington: Where Does Real Beauty Lay?
- Kristine Erickson Parker: Finding the Right Words: Finding Beauty in the “Ruin”
- Jennifer Jensen: Bring On Those Wrinkles
- Color Him Father Foundation: Beauty Marks
- Jessica: What is Beauty?
- Loraine: RMB Beauty of a Woman Blogfest 2015
A special message from me and our grand prize sponsor, Rayne:
Girl Boner Category
- Yolanda Shoshana: Cultivate Your Curves
- Jess Witkins: Heavy Petting is a No-No, or Sex Ed for the Saint of Heart
- Kitt Crescendo: Owning Sexual Empowerment #GirlBoner Style
- Fangs Wands and Fairy Dust: Beauty of a Woman BlogFest and Giveaway
- Lana Fox: From Religious Cult to Erotic Writer
- Gayle Carline: Bringing Sexy Back…To Sixty
- Crista Anne: Reclaiming My Universe, Creating Orgasm
- The Scholarly Slut: The Meaning of Life and Other Deep Questions
- Jean Franzblau: 50 Shades: My Real Life with Christian Grey
- Megan Fleming: 50 Shades of Comfort
- Steve Vaneck: Love Poems to Jan
- Emily Lindin: Why I Used to “Slut” Shame
- Making Love Sustainable: Why We Need Sex Ed
- Gry Ranfelt: Female Inadequacy is a Thing
- Shan Jeniah: A Naked Conversation
Enter the raffle for chances to win prizes by supporting one another, the fest and our prize sponsors!
In case of any technical difficulties with this widget, which could happen because I’m the tech person (LOL), enter through my Facebook author page: #BOAW2015 Raffle.
Thank you for participating in #BOAW2015! Stay tuned for the wrap-up post on my blog, where I’ll announce prizes, and we can all chit chat about the fest.