*Additional links and writing samples available upon request.
The Washington Post
- 7 Ways Walking Boosts Your Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Why ‘Hot Girl Walks’ Actually improve Your Health
- How to Practice Walking Meditation
- Are Women’s Magazines Ruining Our Sex Lives?
- In Defense of Dove’s “Female-Empowerment” Marketing
- Stop Futzing With Your Vagina!
- The Contributions and Controversy of Sexual Science Pioneer, Virginia Johnson
- Lybrido: Why Are Some Men So Worried About The New Female Viagra?
- The Ticking Clock: What’s True (and False) About Female Fertility?
- Toxic Cleanse: Debunking Detox Diet Myths
- Incredible Masturbation Stories
- Yes, Women Can Have Wet Dreams, Too
- It’s Okay to Take a Sex Break
- What to Do When You’re Triggered During Sex
- 7 Anal Sex Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make
- Peyronie’s Disease: Finding Pleasure When Erections Hurt
- Sex and ADHD: Challenges to Manage and Benefits to Embrace
- Why Taking a Sabbatical Can Actually Save Your Career
- Blame It on the Money: 6 Reasons Marriages Fail
- How to Be an Awesome Human Being — Without Spending a Dime
- Cost of Local vs. Long-Distance Relationship: Who Has a Better Deal?
- Common Risks of High Heels
- Does Dirt Have Calories? How I Overcame Anorexia
- 3 Myths About Female Sexuality — And Why We Keep Believing Them
- 6 Ways to Keep Porn From Damaging Your Life and Relationships
- 10 Signs You’ve Found “The One”
- 9 Things You Should Have Learned in Sex Ed
- 10 Ways to Have a Greener Sex Life
- 10 “Crazy” Facts About Your Period You Always Wanted to Know
- 12 Bad Things That Happen to Your Body When You Stop Having Sex
- Sex Positions for Any Kind of Lover
- Why Sexual Fantasies Are Good for Your Relationship
- The Best and Worst Foods to Eat Before Sex
- 12 Health Trends That Are Not Really Healthy