What happens when you bring Australia’s leading sexologist and a celebrated sex educator and body-acceptance activist together in the Girl Boner® Radio studio? Juicy conversation about great sex, ways to invite and enjoy it more fully and little known facts about erotic anatomy.
That’s exactly what happened yesterday, when I was joined by Cyndi Darnell and Elle Chase (plus Elle’s adorable dog, Hallerman!). It was so enlightening and fun, I couldn’t even choose bits to highlight. You’re just gonna have to stream the whole thing.
In the episode, you’ll learn:
- What drew both experts into sexuality careers
- How strangers respond when they learn you work in sexuality
- What sex at various shapes and sizes taught Elle about attraction and herself
- Powerful ways to keep poor body image from killing your buzz
- Elle’s favorite sex position from her book, Curvy Girl Sex
- What “normal sex” really means
- Cyndi’s advice for cultivating mindfulness
- The basics of what she calls “self inquiry,” and why it matters
- What’s groovy about the Vibratex Rabbit Habit Original Deluxe (and why I used it to practice orgasm control, inspired by Mona Darling!)
- A sneak peek at my NYC chat with Kait Scalisi, MPH and Megan Fleming, PhD
- Much, much more!
Stream it on iTunes, iHeartRadio, Stitcher Radio, Google Play or here:
To sign up for Cyndi’s Sacred Sexuality workshop, click here. Register for Elle’s Curvy Sex class in Portland this Sunday here!
Hook me up, please.