“True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and with passing years only grows!” — Sam Levenson, “The Beauty of a Woman”
Welcome to our premiere Beauty of a Woman BlogFest Girl Boner Edition! I’ve perused contributors’ stories, and WOW, are you in for a treat. To say that I’m honored to share my bl0g-living room with such insightful, witty, bold and inspiring writers is a tremendous understatement. Whether you’re participating as a blogger, reader or both, please know that your support means a great deal to all of us!
How to participate and potentially win fun prizes:
Click on the links below to read participants’ stories between Monday, February 24th and Thursday, February 27th. Prizes will be awarded by way of a drawing next week.
To have your name added to the prize drawing**:
- Post a comment below this post, based on the prompts at the end = 1 entry
- Tweet this post, tagging me @AugstMcLaughlin = 1 entry
- Share this post on Facebook, tagging me or the Girl Boner Facebook page = 1 entry
- Participate as a blogger = 5 entries
- Read and post a comment on all of the posts below, then let me know you did so in a comment on this post or via Twitter = 10 entries
PRIZES: Winners from the drawing for each fest category will receive Starbucks and Amazon gift cards, valuing $5 to $50. I’ll also select two BOAW Girl Boner posts to read on Girl Boner Radio!
Bloggers: If you signed up for this category and your name and post are missing below, I haven’t yet received your link (or somehow missed it!). Please send it to me via email or Twitter and I’ll add it promptly. Thanks!
**For more stories and chances for prizes, check out the original fest here, running from February 27th – March 2nd! I’ll conduct two drawings; one for each category.
1. Susan Lee Miller: The Beauty of an “Older” Woman Is…
2. Ginger: ~Daydream for a Succubus~ (BOAW 3)
3. Petite Esclave: Beauty
4. Kitt Crescendo: Sacred Sexuality #BOAW3 #GirlBoner
6. Raani York: Revenge of the Ugly Beast
7. Inion N. Mathair: The Era of…Women**
8. Jean Franzblau: A Love Letter to My Clit
9. Susie Lindau: The Boob Report – Sex and Yes! Sex!
10. Beth Teliho: Lexicon of Lust
11. August McLaughlin: The Orgasm That Changed My Life*
*I read my entry on Girl Boner Radio. If you’d like to leave a comment by way of a review, click the button that allows you to open the show in iTunes. While I appreciate the support, reviews aren’t required for the prize drawing. **Because Inion’s post is on a Tumblr site, comments aren’t required there either.
What do you find most beautiful about your sexuality? What steps have you taken, or will you take, to further embrace it? What most struck you about participants’ stories?
Thanks for festing with us! I hope you’ll join us again later this week, from Thursday to Sunday, for posts in the original Beauty of a Woman category and MORE chances to win prizes. I’ll announce gift card winners and read two of the above stories on Girl Boner Radio next week! ♥