I dig the month of August for a few fairly obvious reasons. That it’s dedicated in sex ed circles to celebrating anal pleasure is one of them!
I had a blast celebrating #AnalAugust with porn star Vicki Chase on Girl Boner® Radio recently. We gabbed about her career path, shifting from working as a bank teller and knowing relatively little about porn to becoming the award-winning artist she is today, plus fabulous ways to dip into anal play. (Pun embraced!)
Here’s a sneak peek at points we covered:
- Cleanliness counts! Before, during and after anal sex.
- Anal solo play may be wise before having anal sex with your partner.
- Lube is super, duper important—and certain varieties, especially ideal.
- Condoms can be awesome! For preventing STI transmission and more.
- A small anal toy, such as the B-Vibe, is another great way to start—alone or with a partner.
- Double anal is a thing—and Vicki knows all about it!
- G-spot or cervical orgasms may happen through anal sex.
- It’s 100% okay to be curious about or love anal sex, or to not desire it at all.
Stream the episode on iTunes, iHeartRadio, Stitcher Radio, GooglePlay or here:
The episode also features Dr. Megan Fleming’s thoughts for a listener who wants to know more about G-spot orgasms through anal, fun ways to use the Doc Johnson Solid Metal Pinwheel (for some kinky sensation play; not for anal) and more!